Arfenhouse: The Movie Arfenhouse: The Movie

i found the secrets

when joe hugs pikachu and gets zapped, a weird thing flys out of his jacket or something. click on it to unlock a hidden scene.

heh... but i like the other secret better.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

THAT SUKD!!!!!!!!1111111

GO HANG YOURSELF.

actually it was awesome haha. so random.. so amny subliminal messages! chicken in a basket!

The Mourner The Mourner

Nice hair

Hey mookie, you should definetly make a dominic deegan flash! Like, see where that'll go.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Sheer brilliance

hey, click on the stuffed animal at the end several times :p

Alien Report Alien Report

Needs a little work

Seems like an anime. There are still a few spelling errors but its a good flash. its interesting- but his eyes seem really low on his face.

Newgrounds Museum Newgrounds Museum

woah

wow! these are some sweet pictures! I liked the pico and domokun drawings. :| wow you sure like to reply to reviews. You got a hint for me to where i can find those hidden pics? i know the tab key highlights buttons but got any other clues for us to work with?

poxpower responds:

haha, actually, I don't even remember my self! I know the you can right click and press "play" or "back" to navigate back and forth from the first 3 secrets when you find one. I'll guess you'll have to search trough the early reviews to find some answers!
And stay tuned for more Museum craziness tonight! Or maybe tomorrow. Depends on how much work we put into it...

Megaman's Glitch part 5 Megaman's Glitch part 5

also good

haha the hadooken was the highlight of the movie. and for the confused author, lmao means laugh my ass off.

rebornMCW responds:

thanks

Megaman's Glitch Part 6 Megaman's Glitch Part 6

good

well we know someone watches dbz. id say this is pretty good. next time try some cheep little interactive thing for users to humor themselves with.

Castlevania SoTN Alt End Castlevania SoTN Alt End

YEAH!

ha i love the game and this is the coolest ending outta them all lol, but how did you get the voice samples? oh and that site members.fotunecity.com/anapan8/cv just leads you to some stupid place full of pop-ups and bad search engines

Zenxin responds:

I see the problem, its that same link but type in fortunecity. You were missing the r. I'll probably redo the credits and make the link clickable when I update this movie.

As for the voice samples, you can find some from that site and many others here http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania at the multimedia section.

Anyway, thanks for the review.

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

YEAH

i love this

where did you get all the sprites for chrono? did you rip them off the game or did you find a sprite sheet somewhere? Can you give me em, so i can make another movie?